Marketing & Management Services Limited, trading as MMS, was established in 1980 and operates from two UK locations in Leeds, Yorkshire and Claygate, Surrey. MMS designs, arranges and manages general insurance schemes, including Short Term Income Protection plans, for a wide range of financial commitments.
MMS is a specialist consultancy and B2B services company and provides Full Service Scheme Administration and Claims Handling on behalf of our client partners. MMS continues to support its client partners with the design and delivery of branded and white labelled tailor-made schemes.
Customer satisfaction and delivering innovative and quality products are some of the driving forces behind MMS and we are committed to providing our client partners and their customers with a swift, personal and stress-free service.
We have chosen not to utilise impersonal, automated call handling systems. Instead we employ fully trained, helpful and informed staff who aim to answer your phone call within three rings every time.
Our in-house development team continues to design and produce our administration systems and delivery software which enables MMS to respond quickly and efficiently to the divergent needs of our customers.
Working with you / your requirements
- share with you our wealth of experience of this product sector;
- listen and understand your objectives;
- help fashion your product around your customers and your delivery;
- advise on the implications and merit of different product and pricing options.
We recognise that our most important resource is our employees and we are conscious of the need to create a safe and pleasant working environment as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers. All our staff are trained in-house and are based in one of our two main offices, with the majority of staff based in the administration centre in Leeds.
Policy Servicing and Claims
The policy servicing and claims staff work within the administration centre in Pudsey, Leeds. All members of our administration team are enthusiastic, professional and diligent and often, particularly within the claims process, will need to work on complex and sensitive cases.
Our administration team operates to the highest standards and will often, when requested, showcase their work to clients and prospective clients who visit the administration centre. MMS welcomes applications from hard working and enthusiastic individuals who would like a fulfilling career within financial services.
The sales team operates from our two office locations providing national coverage for our clients and prospective clients. Some of the attributes we like within our sales team include:
- Dynamic and determined individuals who are able to work well as part of a team or under individual tasks;
- The ability to communicate at all levels within corporate client organisations and to liaise internally with administration staff and senior management;
- The ability to maintain and develop relationships with current and potential clients through site visits, presentations, training seminars and exhibitions;
- The capacity to evaluate and deliver competitive tenders in line with client and the company's expectations with respect to quality, innovation, programme and budget.
The team is always looking to expand and there are opportunities for energetic and talented sales personnel. We pride ourselves on our dynamic work culture and the agility and independence that come from being a privately owned company.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for a position at MMS. Please don't forget to attach your CV.
MMS plays an active role in the promotion and ongoing development of compliant and fair creditor insurance schemes, which includes Short Term Income Protection plans in the UK. As a part of this, and in order to represent the views of our clients, MMS is a member of the following organisations:
Please click on any of the above links to find out more about each of these organisations.